If you have an existing scholarship account login
Dan Fouquette Scholarship*
The Fouquette Scholarship was created in honor of Dan Fouquette, one of the original founders of the St. Cloud National Bank in the early 1900’s. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and encourage high school graduates who are pursuing a career in finance or business.
- High School Senior
- From: St Cloud Apollo, St Cloud Tech, Cathedral, Sartell, or Sauk Rapids
- Area of study: Business or Finance
- Planning to attend: Two or four year college (full-time enrollment)
Available Scholarships: 1 - Approximately $500 Scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 1
Scholarship Application Process: Online applications only.
Items you will need to complete the online application:
- Application General Questions
- Essay: Maximum 2 page double spaced: What are your career and educational goals and how do you plan to attain them?
- Statement of Need and Responsibility: Briefly share a personal, life, or family circumstance affecting your need for this scholarship.
- List of Activities for: 1) Community Service i.e. civic and church volunteer activities; 2) Extracurricular School Activities i.e. school activities that are not graded; and 3) Work Experience
- Letters of Recommendation: 2 letters of recommendation are required. Recommendations need to be from non-family members. Letters will need to be in PDF format.
- Electronic Transcript: High School Students: You must enter the email address of your guidance office into the application at least 5 days prior to the deadline. This will allow your guidance officer to add your transcript to the application prior to the deadline.
Other Notes: None
Dates to Remember:
- May: Recipients will be notified via email in early May.
- June 15: Recipients must sign their scholarship agreement and provide college information. CommunityGiving will verify that you are enrolled as a full-time student at the college.(Full-time enrollment is typically 12-16 credits)
- June: Inform your college that you have received the scholarship.
- September 1: Generally, full payment will arrive at your college unless otherwise notified.