Welcome to CommunityGiving - Scholarship Management System (CG-SMS)
CommunityGiving (CG) is proudly administering 20 Scholarships using CG-SMS. This online system allows students to easily and securely submit their applications for any of the 20 scholarships that CommunityGiving administers.
What is a Scholarship Management System (SMS)? This system will allow you to apply for multiple scholarships and store the applications in 1 place. If you receive a scholarship you will complete the additional documents in your account in this system.
RETURNING SCHOLARSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USER
If you have already used the CommunityGiving Online Scholarship system, but have forgotten your password, visit the CG-SMS then click “Forgot Your Password?” and follow the instructions.
create an account to apply for scholarships
- Review the guidelines and description for the scholarship. Gather the listed items below that are needed.
-Full name, Address, Phone Number
-Email address (please use one that you plan to use until September)
- Create an account
- Click here to be taken to the login page
- Click 'Create an Account' on the login page
- Complete all contact information
- Set your login email and password
- An email confirmation will be sent- (Set this email address as a friendly email so you can receive notification about the scholarship decisions.)
- Save a link to this site, your login and password for future reference
- Click 'Apply' in left column
- Answer questions/upload pdf of documents/and request transcript
- Clicking "Save" button at the bottom of the application to save
- Click the "Application Packet" button at the top of page to review before you submit.
- Press the "Submit” button at the bottom of the application.
- Email confirmation will be sent when submitted
- Notification of Decisions:
- All notification about scholarship status will be sent to your login email. All communication will come from CommunityGiving.
- You may also check your account
- Follow up online documents will be required should you receive a scholarship.
Question? Call (320) 253-4380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.