Donate online by clicking here and selecting Rocori Area General Fund from the fund menu.
Or mail a check payable to RACF with "Rocori General Fund" in the memo line to:
RACF c/o CommunityGiving
101 S. 7th Avenue, Suite 100
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Granite Community Bank Charitable Fund
- Dan and Mary Steil Fund
- Marcus J. Steil and Agnes M. Steil Family Fund
- Assumption Home, Inc. Fund
- ROCORI Area Food Shelf Fund
- ROCORI Trail Fund
- State Bank of Richmond Fund
- Rocori Dollars for Scholars Fund
- Aaron Rollins and Seth Bartell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Stephanie Smith Science Scholarship Fund
- William and Mae Virant Scholarship Fund
- Rocori Area General Fund
- Tucker and Patty Plantenberg Family Fund
- ROCORI Area Community Foundation Community Builder Fund
- ROCORI Area Community Foundation Community Builder Endowment Fund
- ROCORI Senior Center Fund
RACF Board of Directors
- Jerry Wenner, Chair
- Kelly Warren, Vice Chair
- Pat Donlin, Secretary
- Anita Reichert, Treasurer
- Dan Steil
- Ron Clark
- Mike (Tucker) Plantenberg
- Teresa Vander Eyk
- Duane Willenbring
A group of ROCORI leaders initiated plans to find a partner to develop a charitable foundation for their community in 2011 and formed an official partnership with the Central Minnesota Community in 2012.
The Rocori Area Community Foundation offers a wide variety of community foundation services to donors, professional advisors, and nonprofits in the Rocori area. In addition to a general fund to support grantmaking in the Rockville, Cold Spring, and Richmond area, RACF provides a variety of fund options, from donor directed and donor advised funds to nonprofit agency endowments.
Be a leading force for improving Rocori area communities by fostering generosity, civic engagement and unity.
- Assist where the needs are greatest and the benefits to all Rocori area residents will be substantial.
- Provide charitable donors a vehicle to utilize gifting options that work now and in the future to insure maximum benefit to both donor and the Rocori area.
- Provide excellent stewardship of the gifts received.
Leave Your Legacy
The Foundation gives individuals and families an opportunity to leave a legacy for future generations by setting up charitable funds that can benefit their favorite charities both today and into the future. Types of funds include:
- Designated Funds: Grants are specifically directed to established charities by the donor(s).
- Donor Advised Funds: Donors recommend grants to the charities of their choice.
- Field of Interest Funds: Grants are targeted to a special interest in the community (i.e. the arts, scholarships) identified by the donor(s).
- Unrestricted Funds: Grants are distributed at the discretion of the Board to meet the needs of the community.
- Learn more about how you can establish a fund at RACF by contacting us at (320) 253-4380 or by talking to a member of the RACF Board.