WACF - New London Spicer Area Fund Grant
Our grant approach for 2020-2021 will pivot to focus on the pandemic and community recovery. Check back for more details on any potential application opportunities in 2021.
The New London-Spicer Area Fund (NLSAF) is a citizen-driven and professionally managed ongoing resource that enables individuals to support advancements in the community. The New London-Spicer Area Fund operates as a community fund of the Willmar Area Community Foundation (WACF).
What we fund:
- Capital (equipment and buildings),
- Programs/Project Expansion.
- Arts – performing, crafts and fine arts
- Healthy communities and lifestyles
- Large-scale and sustainable initiatives
- Special collaboration initiatives involving two or more organizations working together in new ways
Eligible organizations: 501(c) 3 nonprofit Organizations, schools or government entities.
Geographic Area: 12 northern townships of Kandiyohi County: Arctander, Burbank, Colfax, Dovre, Green Lake, Harrison, Irving, Lake Andrew, Mamre, New London, Norway Lake and Roseville.
Funding Amount Range: $1,000 - $5,000
What We Don't Fund:
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Political organizations or political campaigns.
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or Conferences
- Multi-year requests for Capital projects
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
All notification about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: upon recipient of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents: Grant Agreement, Progress Report, Final Report. Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
For question about this grant or the online Grant Management System please call Sherri at (320) 257-9715.