Thomas Ritsche Youth Grants
Online Application Open: April 1st, 2022
Deadline: May 31 at 11:59pm - Decision Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The Central Minnesota Community Foundation, through the Thomas A. Ritsche for Youth Fund, seeks to support youth-related programs and projects that support youth and reduce crime against youth and by youth.
WHAT WE FUND
- Program or project support
- Operational support
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
Geographic Area: Grant must serve the residents of Stearns, Benton and/or Sherburne Counties.
Funding Amount Range: $5,000-$10,000
- Youth-related programs and projects
- Programs that reduce crimes against youth and by youth
- Priority will be placed on programs that impact crime reduction against youth and by youth
- Make a sustainable positive impact on youth
- Build social capital (i.e. connectedness) across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
WHAT WE DON'T FUND
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Organizations may only submit one grant application per year.
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
- All notifications about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: Upon receipt of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents:
- Grant Agreement
- Progress Report (6-month)
- Final Report (12-month)
- Full financial accounting of grant dollars
Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS