Sauk Centre Area Arts Grants
Online Application Open: September 15th, 2021
Deadline: November 1, 2021 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The SCACF Arts Grant Round seeks to make grants that support the arts and cultural activities in the Sauk Centre area including visual, performing, music, literary and experiential art activities.
WHAT WE FUND
- 501(c) 3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
*Note - fiscal hosts are allowed
Geographic Area: Serves the Sauk Centre School District (ISD 743) area
Funding Amount Range: $1,000 to 5,000 per project
- Projects/programs that focus on program development and implementation for increased art engagement
- Innovative or experiential art events that have community wide impact and engagement
- Increased access to the arts of disadvantaged populations
- Large scale art installations or art beautification projects
What We Don’t Fund
- Capital funding requests
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Organizations may only submit one arts grant application per grant round.
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The SCACF Board of Directors will participate in the grant review process and make final funding decisions.
- All notifications about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: Upon receipt of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents:
- Grant Agreement
- Progress Report
- Final Report (12-month)
Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS