ROCORI Area Community Builder Grant
Online Application Open: March 1st, 2020
Deadline: April 30 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The ROCORI Area Community Foundation (RACF) seeks to make grants that will build our community by bringing about lasting, positive change in the ROCORI area. The RACF is looking to provide leadership and financial support that builds a community partnership in order to advance the project or initiatives.
WHAT WE FUND:
- New or expanded programs/projects
- Capital projects
- Other strategic investments that will have a lasting impact
Eligible organizations: 501c3 nonprofit organizations, schools or government entities.
Geographic Area: Serves cities of Rockville, Cold Spring, Richmond; including an approximate 5 mile radius around each city
Funding Amount Range: $500-$5,000
- Education – Grants will be made to support education; especially K-12 and after-school programs.
- Social Services – Grants will be made to support and strengthen families, children and youth.
- Arts and Culture – Grants will be made to support activities that generate an appreciation of diverse cultures and that enhance and improve cultural opportunities.
- Civic – Grants will be made to support activities that build, promote and preserve communities.
- Make a sustainable positive impact in the community
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, businesses and citizen groups.
- Are likely to make a difference in the quality of life and have the potential to inspire additional investments in the community.
- Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion and equity. (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
WHAT WE DON’T FUND:
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Projects that have already been completed
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend application for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
- All notification about this grant will be through emails.
- Payout of Grants will be upon receipt of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Note: Organizations may only submit one grant application per year
Grantee Required Documents: Grant Agreement, Progress Report, Final Report. Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
For question about this grant or the online Grant Management System please call (320) 257-9715.
Click Here to Begin the Application Process