Central Minnesota Special Needs Grant
Online Application Open: September 3rd, 2019
Deadline: October 28, 2019 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The Central Minnesota Community Foundation (CMCF) seeks to make grants that will serve those with complex intellectual and physical disabilities. CMCF is looking to build partnerships with those who are able to provide individuals with services or equipment that directly impacts clients.
What We Fund:
- Capital purchases for individual client needs
- Program support for individual services
Eligible organizations: 501(c) 3 nonprofit organizations, schools or government entities.
Geographic Area: Grants must serve the residents of:
- Benton County,
- Stearns County,
- Sherburne County,
- Kimball community with school district defined boundaries, and/or
- Watkins community with school district defined boundaries.
Funding Amount Range: $5,000 - $20,000
- Services for people with complex intellectual and physical disabilities -Equipment needs that directly affect the client -Programs or projects that directly affect the client
- Supports programs and
services for client needs excluding support for general operations or capital
for organizational needs or campaigns for the applying entity.
-Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion and equity. (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
What We Don't Fund:
- General operating support
- Capital campaigns or capital improvements
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
All notification about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: upon recipient of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents: Grant Agreement, Progress Report, Final Report. Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
For question about this grant or the online Grant Management System, please call (320) 257-9715.