Central Minnesota Response and Recovery Grants
Online Application Open: November 1st, 2020
Deadline: December 1, 2020 at 11:59pm
We understand and share the concerns of our communities, our donors, volunteers, staff and their families as the COVID-19 pandemic has deeply affected organizations and the people they serve. The purpose of the response and recovery fund is to support efforts of financial resiliency and recovery as organizations transition to serving their core mission in serving our communities. The application under the response and recovery fund is more encompassing and focuses on the infrastructure, leadership and financials of the applicant.
What We Fund
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
Geographic Area: Grant must serve residents of
- Benton County;
- Stearns County;
- And/or Sherburne County
Funding Amount Range: Generally up to $5,000
- Operating support for organizations with proven economic loss as a result of the declared disaster (COVID-19) with documented reduction in revenues.
- Eligible organizations are limited to those who were financially stable prior to COVID-19 as indicated on financial statements.
- A high value is placed on our community partners to maintain a strong, viable community; therefore, it is our desire to support requests that are committed to remain in service over the next year as described in the applicant’s projected financials and/or sustainability plan.
- Grant considerations are favorable for organizations that are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity and supporting vulnerable populations within the geographic focus area.
Please contact the Director of Community Programs for additional inquiry as needed.
What We Don't Fund
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Payment for expenses already incurred
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
All notification about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: upon recipient of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents: Grant Agreement. Required documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
For question about this grant or the online Grant Management System please call (320) 257-9715.