Central Minnesota "Difference Maker" Grants
Online Application Open: May 1st, 2018
Deadline: June 30 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The Central Minnesota Community Foundation (CMCF) seeks to make significant grants that will be the “Difference Maker” in bringing about a lasting, positive change Central Minnesota. CMCF is looking to build partnerships during the grant period and hopes that this partnership will advance the project or initiatives.
WHAT WE FUND
- Program support and development
- Program implementation
- 501(c) 3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
Geographic Area: Grant must serve the residents of
- Benton County
- Stearns County
- Sherburne County
Funding Amount Range:
- Support K-12 and after-school programs that promote self-esteem and career readiness.
- Adult education programming that increase job readiness and job advancement skills
- Offer programming to increase job skills
- Community Engagement
- Support programs that build and promote Social Capital in our community
- Opportunities for people to become engaged in community
- Support activities that generate opportunities
to become connected to the broader community
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, and/or citizen groups
- Creates innovative solutions to community challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Make a sustainable visible and positive impact In the community
- Build social capital across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community
- Has the potential to inspire additional investments in the community
WHAT WE DON'T FUND
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Organizations may only submit one grant application per year.
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
- All notifications about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: Upon receipt of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents:
- Grant Agreement
- Progress Report (6-month)
- Final Report (12-month)
- Full financial accounting of grant dollars
Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS