Central Minnesota Arts Grants
Online Application Open: March 1st, 2022
Deadline: April 30, 2022 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline
The purpose of the Central Minnesota Community Foundation Arts Fund is to support small to medium sizes arts organizations in Central Minnesota and arts activities conducted by other organizations. The goal is to make the arts more accessible to area residents.
WHAT WE FUND
- Program development and implementation
- General support
- 501(c) 3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
Geographic Area: Grant must serve the residents of
- Benton County
- Stearns County
- Sherburne County
- Wright County
Funding Amount Range:
- Arts: Visual Art or Performing Arts (dance, music, drama)
- Support small to medium size organizations
- Support organizations to:
- Create access to the arts
- Support the appreciation of the arts
- Increase art education
- Engage people in arts performances or arts exhibits
- Show artistic quality and merit of art projects or programs
- Demonstrates community demand or need for the art program or project
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners
- Make a visible positive impact In the community
- Has the potential to inspire additional investments in the community
- Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion and equity. (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
What we don’t Fund
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Organizations may only submit one arts grant application per grant round.
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
- All notifications about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: Upon receipt of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents:
- Grant Agreement
- Final Report (12-month)
- Full financial accounting of grant dollars
Required follow up documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS