Alexandria Response and Recovery Grants
Online Application Open: October 9th, 2020
Deadline: December 1, 2020 at 11:59pm
We understand and share the concerns of our communities, our donors, volunteers, staff and their families as the COVID-19 pandemic has deeply affected organizations and the people they serve. The purpose of the response and recovery fund is not only to support efforts that address the impact of COVID-19 on our neighbors, but also to support financial resiliency and recovery of organizations as they transition back to fulfilling their core mission in serving our communities. The application under the response and recovery fund is more encompassing and focuses on the infrastructure, leadership and financials of the applicant.
What We Fund
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
Geographic Area: Grant must serve residents of Douglas County.
Funding Amount Range: Generally up to $5,000
- Provide assistance in developing financial resiliency and recovery as organizations transition to serving their core mission.
- Support eligible organizations who are stable and able to serve the community in the future.
- Support requests of organizations that are committed to remaining in service over the next year, as described in the applicant’s projected financials and/or sustainability plan, because we place a high value on having community partners who can participate in maintaining a strong, viable community.
- Provide favorable consideration to organizations that are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity, and support for vulnerable populations within the geographic focus area.
Please contact the Executive Director for addtional inquiry as needed.
What We Don't Fund
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Payment for expenses already incurred
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- The Grant Advisory Committee will recommend applications for funding to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will make final funding decisions.
All notification about this grant will be through emails.
Payout of Grants: upon recipient of electronically signed Grant Agreement.
Grantee Required Documents: Grant Agreement. Required documents will be submitted through the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
For question about this grant or the online Grant Management System please call (320) 257-9715.