Welcome! To CommunityGiving - Grant Management System (CG-GMS).
CommunityGiving (CG) is to proud administer the grant process using CG-GMS for:
- The Alexandria Area Community Foundation
- The Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation
- The Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- The Willmar Area Community Foundation
- The Bernick's Family Fund
What is a Grant Management System (GMS)? A GMS houses all of your application and subsequent reports for all grant rounds with our foundation. It will provide you with access to a full history of your grant application, grant awards and reports with CommunityGiving.
NEW TO CG GRANT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
creating an account and applying for A Grant
- Review the guidelines, description and gather information you will need to create an account listed below.
-Organization EIN Number
-Organization legal name
-Organization address, phone number, website address
-CEO/Executive Director's contact information including email address and phone number
-Contact information for the individual applying for the grant including work email address and phone number
- Create an account
- Click here to access login page
- Click 'Create an Account'
- Complete information about your organization, CEO Contact information, and your contact information
- Set your login email and password
- Email confirmation will be sent
- Click 'Apply' in left column
- Answer questions
- Click "Save" button at the bottom of the application to save
- Click "Application Packet" button at the top of page to review a pdf of your document before you submit.
- Press the "Submit” button at the bottom of the application.
- Email confirmation will be sent when document is submitted. All communication will come from CommunityGiving.
- Notification of Decisions:
- All notification about grant status will be sent to your login email.
- You may also check your account.
RETURNING Grant Management System User
If you have already used our online grant system, but have forgotten your password, visit the CG-GMS then click “Forgot Your Password?” and follow the instructions.